A list of helpful links for the journey....
On Coping with Grief
- Recover-from-grief.com - a website maintained by a Certified Grief Counselor whose goal is to provide a site that offers a clear, practical plan for dealing with the stresses and uncertainties of grief loss.
- Suicide Grief Support Forum - is a public message board whose mission is to "provide information, support and comfort to anyone whose life has been touched by the suicide of another person."
- SiblingSurvivors.com - created to be a "supportive community of people who are survivors of sibling suicide."
- Survivors of Suicide.com - purpose of the site is to "help those who have lost a loved one to suicide resolve their grief and pain in their own personal way."
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control: Suicide
- American Association of Suicidology (AAS)
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)